Sayler Legal Service is proud to serve Monterey, San Benito, Santa Cruz and Santa Clara Counties. We have been providing professional legal services since August 1991.
Our corporate office is located in Monterey, California and is central to all points throughout California’s central coast. We are proud to provide professional service to our clients, and as a small business on the beautiful Monterey Bay, we are proud to be a staple within our community — we work where we live.
We are affiliated with a large network of legal services professionals who provide services nationally and statewide. In order to provide the most effective solutions, we stay connected to our “sisters” by attending various training seminars, including the Annual California Conference of CALSPro, various state bar association meetings, legal secretaries meetings and other professional industry meetings. These conferences and seminars allow our staff to address the needs of our clients and stay current on legislation that affects our industry.
Our Mission Statement
Our Leadership Team
Stephanie Sayler, Founder/CEO.
Stephanie entered the attorney support industry in 1981 in San Luis Obispo. She left the legal services industry to pursue other professional and personal initiatives including receiving a Bachelor of Science degree from California Polytechnic (Cal-Poly) University at San Luis Obispo in International Business and a minor in Wine Marketing from Cal Poly. After receiving her degree, she grabbed the golden ring of entrepreneurial spirit and opened Sayler Legal Service, Inc. to provide professional legal services. Her hobbies include traveling, mountain and road biking, snow-skiing and boarding, sailing, hiking, reading and learning the French language.
- Lifelong resident of Monterey & San Luis Obispo Counties
- B.S. International Business; Minor: Wine Marketing (California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo)
- Served on the Board of Directors – California Association of Legal Service Professionals
- California Notary Public
- Member – Legal Secretaries, Inc.
- Vendor Member – Monterey County Bar Association and Santa Cruz County Bar Association
- California Registered Process Server
- CALSPro Certified Process Server
- California Registered Photocopier
- Former Conference Chairperson – CALSPro
What is Unique About Sayler Legal Service?
They are truly the ONLY full-service legal support company on the central coast with the ready staff to successfully support your office.
- If process serving is performed on the central coast, there’s a high probability that a Sayler Legal Service employee completed the job.
- If a document was retrieved from a central coast court, again, a Sayler employee likely obtained it.
- If records were copied on site with an authorization or subpoena, Sayler Legal Service has the advantage of knowing the local facilities preferences, and provides the equipment and capable field staff to obtain the records.
Why? Because they’ve been here since 1991, under the same ownership, and with the same capable team. ALL Managers have been with the company for 20+ years! The staff has positive working relationships with the courts, hospitals, medical clinics, as well as the city and county governments. Sayler is also a 100% woman-owned business registered with the State of California.
You know what else is unique? No voice mail – You phone 8 am – 5 pm, they answer.
Please send your orders directly to Sayler Legal Service. They have affiliates throughout the state and nation—and they are the experts in Monterey, Santa Cruz and San Benito Counties.
Call (831) 384-4030 for your personalized full-service legal support in Monterey, Santa Cruz, San Benito and Santa Clara Counties and throughout California.