Los Angeles Civil Cases = $8.00**
Use the Sayler Legal Service portal if you like to “Do It Yourself;” or if you prefer, try our concierge service*** and we will submit your E-filing for you. Just email your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*In any Odyssey e-File CA court, and denoted as “Provider Service Fee” on your electronic receipt.
**Los Angeles Civil Limited, Unlimited, and Complex case types.
*** Concierge Service fees from $30.
Why Use Sayler Legal Service, Inc?
- While using our portal, Live Chat is available 24/7
- We can do the follow-up for you (received-stamped copies replaced with file-stamped copies, follow-up for signed orders and contact the court when issues arise.)
- Provide service instructions for other needs within the portal utilizing the same documents you are filing to streamline the process (file & serves, and additional requests.)
- Our eFiling reports will assist you greatly in reconciling your accounting for fee advances and costs.
- We accept credit cards and eChecks on our portal.
- eServe using our portal for FREE and check the status of your eServe, as our system displays the date and time your email was opened by opposing counsel. You can also utilize this service without doing a filing — select Create Serve-Only.
- Case Views – Our portal provides Case Summary/History views for your eFiling submissions.
- Our “concierge service” includes the portal fees, so you only pay us the court’s filing/processing fees and a concierge service fee from $30. Using the Concierge Service, eServes are $2.50 each. The concierge service includes 5 exhibits or less. We bookmark, add exhibit slip sheets, and paginate for you. For larger documents with more than 5 exhibits, you will incur a Document Preparation fee of $20 (or more if your documents are voluminous/extraordinary).
- Note: For concierge service, filings received after 3:30p.m. will incur a $20.00 rush fee. We offer concierge service during normal business hours. Some courts do not guarantee same day filing dates for late submissions due to the volume they must review and approve.