Click here for eFiling Information.
Fax Filing Information:
- Index tabs will replace your paper exhibit pages, so please denote those breaks clearly for our staff.
- It’s important for you to provide us with the number of documents to be filed and the title of those documents.
- Confirmation or notice of rejection by court will be sent to you on a same-day basis as your filing request.
- Filing Fees can be advanced to the court upon your request.
- Courtesy Copies to Judge’s Chambers – Please note that as a general rule Monterey County, Santa Cruz County and San Benito County Courts do not accept courtesy copies. If a judge has specifically requested a courtesy copy, please be sure to include this information in your instructions to us, as this is not a standard procedure.
Click here to view Filing/Services Cutoff Times.
Sayler Legal Service, Inc. is not responsible for any documentation rejected by the court. We can deliver or eFile documentation to the court and advance fees for you, but we cannot make the clerks accept documentation that they feel is not acceptable. Any information that you wish to be relayed to the clerk’s office should be provided to us so that we may direct this to the clerks. Please note: Clerk’s cannot see the comments on an eFiling until they open the eFiling envelope. The comments do not appear in their intake log of filings.
- Click here to learn more about our On Site Digital Copy Services.
- Click here to learn more about our Process Serving Services.
- Click here to see our service coverage areas.
Call (831) 384-4030 for your personalized full-service legal support in Monterey, Santa Cruz, San Benito and Santa Clara Counties and throughout California.