Attention! The San Benito Superior Court is now available for E-Filing in all case types.
On December 5, 2022, the San Benito Superior Court began permissive e-filing for all case tpyes.
Mandatory e-filing will begin on January 1, 2023 for all attorneys per local rule 10.13.
Please visit the court's website https://www.sanbenito.courts.ca.gov/efiling or contact Sayler Legal today for more information.
Hours of Operation:
- Clerk’s Office: Open to the public 8:00 a.m. to 4:00* p.m. (Monday through Friday)
- *Effective July 5, 2022, counter filing closes at 3:00 p.m.
- Recorder’s Office – 9 am – 12, 1 – 4 pm – NOTE: They stop recording at 3:30 pm
Filing/Services Cutoff Time:
- Courthouse: 1:00* pm cut-off in order to deliver documents for same day filing. There is no after hours drop box available at this time.
- *Effective July 5, 2022, the cut-off time will be 12:30 p.m.
Please plan accordingly to accommodate these changes in hours for your counter filings and record retrieval.
Thank you ~ Stephanie & Staff
San Benito Superior Court 450 Fourth Street, Hollister CA 95023